Senior C# Developer
Posted on Oct 30, 2019 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
My Client is a Global Bank with an enviable reputation. Due to some internal movement, they are currently seeking a Senior C# Developer for an initial 6 months but with high possibility of extension.
Picking up all tasks related to the entire lifecyle of product development ie contact with stakeholders, gathering requirements & analysis, design of architecture, implementation, design & writing differnt types of tests, packaging, deployment, support & maintenance softwrae in production, Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing software components responsible for processing customer trades & orders, storing the data in databases, showing the data to the users with small latency and producing aggregate data reports & views
- Working with platform management and other team members on the requirements, preparing the releases and delivering the applications to production
- Integrate newest technologies to streamline development process
- Actively participate in the design and technology review of software components
- Contribute to continuous integratiob testing and related documentation updates
The successful incumbent will possess solid C# programming skills and knowledge of .NET framework. Deep knowledge of design patterns and OOP and experience with development & testing of Web Services (REST, JSON, SOAP, XML) and experience working with Relational Databases (MSSQL, Oracle) and ideally NoSQL databases also.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.