Software Developer (C, C#, C++, .NET, Web)
Posted on Oct 30, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Software Developer (C, C#, C++, .NET, Web) vacancy for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Higher Degree coupled with at least 5+ years of hands-on project experience, ideally, within banking environment
- Excellent C# programming skills and knowledge of .NET Framework as well as experience with development and testing of Web Services (REST, JSON, SOAP, XML) are mandatory
- Knowledge and experience working with Relational Databases (MSSQL, Oracle)
- Know-how of authoring automated Unit tests and Integration tests
- Experience with Microservices architecture, design and deployment as well as with Continuous Integration, Jira/SVN/Git/TeamCity and Jenkins
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Developing software components responsible for processing customer trades and orders, storing the data in databases, showing the data to the users with small latency and producing aggregate data reports and views
- Working with platform management and other team members on the requirements, preparing the releases and delivering the applications to production
- Integrating newest technologies to streamline development process and to improve software performance
- Actively participating in the design and technology review of the software components developed in the team
- Contributing to continuous integration testing and related documentation updates
- Providing support for the existing systems where required
Duration: 6 MM+
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 14980
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.