IAM Senior Engineer
Posted on Oct 30, 2019 by Request Technology
A fortune 500 company is on the search for an IAM Sr. Engineer. This role is revolved around identity management/identity access management developer who would be inclusive of user life cycle management, creation of workflows, rules, and customization of IDM forms. For this role it would be very helpful to have a Sailpoint background and experience working with Sailpoint but other IAM products will work. They are also looking for someone with heavy Java and/or Beanshell software development skills and experience.
- Has strong knowledge of the concepts, principles, practices and processes of software development.
- Manage source code and builds for compliance (preferably GitHub)
- Install, customize, configure, and support identity provisioning and governance tools
- Develop and implement target system integration
- Strong troubleshooting/supporting expertise with a Root Cause Analysis mindset
- Design, develop/build and implement Workflows, Forms, Rules, Provisioning Policies, Password Policies, Lifecycle Events, Reports and Access Certifications
- Document technical design, configuration and customization specification documents
- Perform functional and technical requirements gathering and analysis for an enterprise wide Identity & Access Management program.
- Document use cases and perform unit and system testing. In addition, drive user acceptance testing with client and technology partners.
- Hands-on knowledge with development of a RBAC framework
- 2-3 years of experience in implementing IDM/IAM solutions (preferably SailPoint IdentityIQ)
- 3+ years experienced developers having design, development, architecture skills & experience with Provisioning LCM, Governance, SQL/Java Coding and migration experience
- 3+ years with SailPoint Provisioning Full Life Cycle experience
- 2 years (minimum) with data security
- 5 years of experience in Information Technology and SDLC processes
- 3-5 years of advanced Java and/or Beanshell development - including writing scripts
- Strong working knowledge of Webservices, SOAP and REST
- Must have 2 years of experience with assessing and implementing access control processes
- A four-year degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or demonstrated work experience