Posted on Oct 30, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Database Administrator (Dutch fluent)
I'm I need of a professional and analytical multi-platform database administrator. Strong in content and focused on achieving the best and concrete results in their work. The complex and versatile 7 x 24 operational work environment requires you to be able to switch quickly. You are able to quickly recognize where to act. You are also able to coach colleagues and give constructive feedback.
* This is a long-term contract for 18-24 months, with extensions for up to 3.5 years..*
The team you will be joining is responsible for 24x7 technical and operational management of CICS, IMS, and DB2 on z/OS, and DB2 LUW on Linux. It is not inconceivable that other database systems such as MS SQL and Oracle will also become part of the working area.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum;
- Experience with z/OS;
- Experience with transaction Servers CICS and IMS on z/OS;
- Experience with DB2 and IMS databases on z/OS;
- Experience with JCL and SQL;
- Experience with BMC tools;
- Experience with Linux OS;
- Experience with DB2 LUW;
- Experience with Linux Shell Scripting;
- Experience with DB2 LUW monitoring;
- Experience with TSM;
- Experience with scheduling on z/OS and Linux;
- Experience with performance studies and performance tools;
- Good coaching skills
- You have excellent command of both Dutch and English, both spoken and written;
Please share your CV if you believe to be a good fit for the position and available for a long-term assignment.