Technical Analyst - Digital Applications - Brussels - 12mths+ - €475 p
Posted on Oct 30, 2019 by Saunders Scott
Technical Analyst for digital applications/E-commerce - Brussels - 12 months + (Extendable) - €475 per day
Our ideal candidate is familiar with Front End applications (E-commerce & marketing websites, loyalty programs) as well as with Back End applications (shopping baskets, promotions engine, cronjobs, related DB's, API gateway) and has a good understanding of web infrastructure (Firewall, load balancer, Apache).
Migration towards SAP for HANA, development part is taken care of an external provider.
You will be the technical link between the external development team and the Analysts and Testers.
- Support digital applications from a technical point of view.
- Interact with the project leaders, product owners, IT architects, implementation partner
- Gather, document and validate technical specifications
- To be involved in technical ongoing support
- Document technical solutions and maintain the knowledge base, in close collaboration with the business analyst(s)
- Ensuring that external partners follow our development guidelines to ensure performance, security and quality
- Leading and reviewing load tests and suggesting improvements (Site 24/7, NeoLoad, )
- Support the coordination and review of security tests
- Experience with development and/or architecture of E-commerce platforms is mandatory for this position. (Implementation/integration of E-commerce websites, payment gateways, integrations of third party software)
- You have 2 to 10 years of relevant work experience.
- You are customer oriented, with excellent communication skills, capable to defend your ideas, but open to listen to others as well.
- You're stress resistant and you're flexible to deal with (occasional) incidents outside of office hours.
- You have a positive and accountable mindset.
- You're a team player.
- Knowledge of SAP Hybris is a plus.
- Knowledge of ADOBE