DevOps Engineer - Urban Code Deploy (UCD)
Posted on Oct 30, 2019 by Experis AG
DevOps Engineer. Urban Code Deploy (UCD)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to consult and assist with Application build and deployment by providing support through Urban Code Deploy (UCD).
2 key responsibilities
Deployment & Orchestration: Continuous Delivery - taking release artefacts and deploying in repeatable and elastic way across environments
- Provide consultancy for integrating new applications into automated deployment process (mainly UCD) and support projects where needed.
- Administer, fine-tune and provide L2 support for tools in the automated deployment process: UCD, Jenkins, Subversion, Artifactory.
- Perform life cycle management for the above tools in accordance with UCC policies.
Application Build: Continuous Integration - from approved open source libraries to all internal source dependencies resulting in the publishing of a verified release artefact to a binary repository.
- Design, engineer and operate on a zero touch basis to the principle of "everything as code"
- Develop and enable Continuous Integration, Compliance, Delivery, Test and Support
- Automated Provisioning, availability, optimization & operational cover of all build & test environments
- Apply best in class technologies & practices to keep SDLC optimal and current
- Defending our business and reputation by ensuring the integrity and security of relevant processes at all times.
- Hands-on experience with Urban Code Deploy (UCD) is essential to expand automated UCD deployments to new areas/types of applications
- Experience with Artifactory, Jenkins and Subversion are a big plus.
- Experience with BitBucket, GIT and Ansible would be an advantage.
- Language Skills: German and/or English
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.