Senior Information Security Compliance Analyst
Posted on Oct 30, 2019 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland Area near the Loop
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION:
Our client, one of Chicago's Best and Brightest Companies to work for, is currently seeking a Sr Information Security Compliance Analyst. We really love working with this company because they pride themselves on being a great place to work, and strive for a true work-life-balance.
- Evaluate management and technical controls to make sure that security/compliance requirements are met through documenting processes/procedures.
- Track enterprise compliance across several security frameworks including FISMA, NIST and SOC 2.
- Observe third-party risk assessments and assist in internal assessments.
- Collaborate on IT projects to make sure that security policy/risk issues are being handled.
- Oversee change management process to secure compliance.
- Develop metrics to track and ensure compliance with policies/standards.
- Aid development of security processes and procedures and manage security controls.
- Engage in the development of security and privacy awareness training.
- Bachelor's degree with IT audit or compliance experience with 5+ years conducting security control assessments.
- 2+ years of handling security awareness program.
- Understanding of FISMA, NIST and SOC-2 information security standards.
- Working knowledge of IT security-related regulations/standards (Sarbanes-Oxley and ISO preferred).
- SOC-2 audit experience at least one industry certification (CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC, ISAAP preferred).
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID# JS13219 - Sr Information Security Compliance Analyst