Shift Supervisor BGE Fluid Pack Assembly: GMP/Medical/German
Posted on Oct 30, 2019 by ITech Consult
Shift Supervisor BGE Fluid Pack Assembly: GMP/CIP/Medical/German
For our customer, a renowned pharma domain client in Luzern Switzerland we are looking for a Shift Supervisor BGE Fluid Pack Assembly who will be responsible for the
Classification and planning of shift workers and managing the daily shop floor as well as the cooperation of the Daily Business for a contract role initially for 10 months with strong possibility of extension.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Responsible for the classification and planning of the Shift worker and leadership of the daily Shop Floors.
* Conduct daily stand-up meetings and responsible for regular monitoring the training status of the employees in the range.
* Responsible for operation and monitoring of half and full fully automatic system along the assembly line.
* Independent production of assemblies and Fluid Packs according to assembly instructions
* Adjustment and testing of assemblies or fluid packs according to test instructions with Test systems and/or special aids
* Timely and high quality production of fluid packs for the BGE business as well as their GMP-compliant documentation
* Preparation and review of the batch documents Execution of production-related SAP postings.
* Rapid rectification of the incidents around the Restore availability of assets (1st level support)
* Compliance with quality regulations, Compliance with all relevant SOPs, legal, official and GMP requirements in the work area.
* Responsible for cooperation with other interfaces eg planning, logistics, R&D, Process Engineering and technicians cooperation during the induction phase under close coordination with the team leaders.
* Support and editing of projects to secure technology, as well as for the Testing of technical and procedural alternatives.
* Takeover and establishment of new of devices/equipment, as well as the collaboration on changes/optimization existing technical installations and procedure in close coordination with the team leaders.
Must Have Skills:
* Must have at least 3 years of work experience in the industrial environment.
* Must have at least 2 years management experience.
* Good experience working with GMP environment
* Must have good computer skills and SAP knowledge.
* Good knowledge working with CIP or similar improvement methods
* Good experience with various interfaces
* Bachelor or Master with university of applied sciences degree in a scientific subject or other related field or with at least 3 years professional experience in a diagnostic or molecular biological laboratory.
* Very good written and spoken knowledge of German
* Good command of English fluent in writing (documentation)
Reference No: 918702NC
Role: Shift Supervisor BGE Fluid Pack Assembly
Location: Luzern und region, Switzerland
Workload: 100 %
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Till 30.11.2020
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.