Posted on Oct 30, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
One of my market leading financial clients in Amsterdam is urgently seeking a Lead Developer for a long-term contract paying excellent rates. If you like it, you will never have to leave.
Interviews taking place immediately!
The Lead Developer will IDEALLY HAVE AT LEAST 65% of the following skills:
- Proven track record and proficiency in software development (6 + years): Back End or Front End (and thorough knowledge of the other, you are expected to be able to work on front- and Back End). Our Back End stack sounds like Java, Spring, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar, Cassandra, Oracle. On the Front End side, we are into AngularJS, Web components, Redux, NPM.
- Experience and thorough understanding of (test) automation, continuous delivery, deployment tools and pipelines. We work with Git, Tomcat, Jenkins, TFS, Ansible, SonarQube, Fortify, Artifactory, Selenium, OpenShift private cloud environments and soon migrating to Azure DevOps.
- Lead development experience is a pre.
- An itch and self-motivation for solving technical and functional challenges.
- Great analytical skills and conceptual/architectural understanding, ability to quickly understand new technical concepts that are outside of your comfort zone.
- Strong interest and vision in recent trends in software development and technology in general.
- Strong social and communication skills. Being a sparring partner for our business colleagues.
- Experience with working in multidisciplinary teams and agile way of working
The Lead Developer will perform the following responsibilities:
- We are moving towards pure DevOps profiles, so you are expected to refine, code, test AND DEPLOY your own work on our own premise and cloud environments.
- We expect you to be responsible and take ownership. Be open, honest, communicate clearly and most importantly be eager to learn and proactively improve, yourself and the ecosystem around you.
- You and your fellow engineers are not only responsible for what you build but also for maintenance and monitoring, including incident management and bug fixing.
- You will also be responsible for keeping the operational controls, which are a key part of the risk appetite of the bank, up to date.
Call or mail me now to avoid disappointment!