Posted on Oct 29, 2019 by Montash
DevOps Engineer/Freelance/Contract - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Montash are working with an exciting client who is looking to grow their Platform Cloud Engineering team in Amsterdam, with an additional DevOps Engineer hire.
The Role: DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer from a strong Software Engineering/Development background, who can bring new ideas and challenge the internal processes and improve procedures and tooling. In this position you will be working as an innovator and thought leader in the Cloud & DevOps space helping transform the business.
As a DevOps Engineer you are responsible for:
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and supervision of on premise & public cloud based IT environments
- Architecture, configuration, performance tuning and management of cloud services
- Guaranteeing critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions
- System troubleshooting & problem solving across platform and application domains
- Ability to liaise with business stakeholders to gather technical requirements
Being a DevOps Engineer, you must have experience with the below:
- Containerization: Kubernetes, Docker etc..
- Config Management: Puppet, Ansible, Chef etc
- CI/CD Tools:Jenkins, Git, Bamboo, TeamCity, GitLab CI etc
- Scripting:Python, Shell etc
- Linux:RedHat, Ubuntu etc..
Keywords: DevOps Engineer/Cloud/AWS/Azure/Google Cloud Platform/Python/Kubernetes/Docker/Puppet/Ansible/Chef/Jenkins/Linux/Amsterdam
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€350 - €450 Daily
€600 - €650 Daily
€70 - €90 Hourly