Lead Senior Business Analyst- Basel,Switzerland
Posted on Oct 29, 2019 by NextLink Solutions
Are you looking for an interesting and challenging project in Basel,Switzerland?
If yes, this is the right opportunity for you!
Do you feel comfortable working in an international team?
Don't stop! Continue reading!
NextLink Solution, a Swiss IT Consultancy Company that has been providing both IT services and IT staffing to major customers for the past 20 years, has an excellent opportunity that can take your career to the next level.
We are searching a LEAD Senior Business Analyst for a project that is revolutionizing clinical sample management: SDAP (Sample Data Access Processing)
The project is aiming to maximize bio sample data value and quality by improving sample (meta) data collection and data flow across the enterprise. The goal is to efficiently acquire and process F.A.I.R. sample data, enabling integration with other clinical and experimental data.
- Start date: 11.11.2019
- Latest start date: 25.11.2019
- End date: long-term project
- Extension: depends on performance, possible to the end of 2020
- Work location: Basel
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: no
- Travelling: about 10%, depends on situation
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Communicate across different delivery teams to coordinate with product-specific business analysts and product owners .
- Guide business process design discussions with subject matter experts, business functional and change leads.
- Reconcile business process definitions with the SDAP technical landscape to identify and help resolve process change impact on the landscape, and landscape change impact on processes .
- Act as the BA main point of contact for the SDAP Delivery Leadership Team, and the SDAP leads .
- Establish common patterns and practices for business analysis and process design across delivery and process teams.
- Experienced in Business Analyst Lead Position within large Pharma companies .
- Experienced in the fields of clinical operations.
- Experienced in the bio sample management .
- Experienced to work in cross functional global teams.
- Exhibits strong lateral leadership.
- Has a broad, high level understanding of technology, information architectures and data standards.
- Possesses exceptional analytical skills and complexity processing capability.
- Is able to understand and convey vision and big picture.
- Is an exceptional communicator with a deep understanding on how to establish cross-functional buy-in, taking into account individual and common interests.
- Experienced with Google Suite (Google Docs, Sheets and Slides, gDrive, gSites, Google Mail, etc.).
Nice to Haves:
- German is a plus