Head of Data Governance and Compliance
Posted on Oct 29, 2019 by Ntrinsic Consulting
Organisation: A market leading provider and innovator of mobile technology, broadband and Internet services and offerings.
£95K - 110K base + competitive package
Location: Home Counties/West of London
We are working with one of the most exciting and innovative mobile technology businesses in the world. Given their significant transformation and subsequent growth plans, this is a newly created role, which requires an individual to take ownership and full accountability for Data Governance and Compliance within the Data 'Centre of Excellence'.
Reporting to the Chief Data Officer (CDO), you will have a mandate to grow a team in this space to help the organisation ensure the integrity of Data, both internally and for it's customers.
- The provision of leadership, support and input across Data Governance and associated Compliance process.
- Leading the strategy for how Data handled by the organisation.
- Liaising with security teams to ensure organisational alignment in the handling of customer Data.
- Ownership of policy and strategy relating to GDPR within the organisation.
- Manage and measure the performance of compliance processes against agreed targets.
- Working with peers in the Data CoE eg AI and Machine Learning, Insight and Analytics and the in-house legal team to ensure strategy is delivered and appropriate for all business use.
- Work in a fast-paced, agile way to meet ever changing business needs.
- Being a strong leader within the organisation when it comes to the wider technology transformation.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
You will have worked within organisations that are hugely innovative, totally customer centric in their thinking and are entirely technology driven. Your career experience will be focused around Data with a 'best-in-class' focus on implementing process. You will have a proven track record of delivering Data Governance and Compliance on a large scale and against recognised frameworks.