AWS Cloud Architect/Consultant
Posted on Oct 29, 2019 by JSAN Consulting Ltd
- Minimum 3 years of experience AWS public cloud environment.
- knowledge on Amazon Web Services public cloud and their various services such as, EC2,VPC, S3, SNS, RDS, and R53 & IAM services.
- Moderate troubleshooting capability on AWS cloud implementation
- Amazon AWS Cloud administration experience using some or all of the following technologies (or similar):
- Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2)- Provisioning and restoring the EC2 instances, creating load balancers (internal/external), setting up auto scaling.
- AWS VPC services- Familiar with setting up a VPC, creating subnets, configuring security groups, network ACLs.
- Amazon Certificate Manager- Raising certificate request through ACM, uploading the certificate in ELB once issued.
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) - Creating IAM users, groups, policies,roles
- Relational Database Service (RDS) - Provisioning and restoring RDS instances, creating snapshot of the instances, knowledge of option groups, parameter groups
- Route 53 (DNS) - Creating hosted zones and record sets
- Simple Storage Service (S3) - S3 concepts such as buckets, objects, permissions, versioning
- Amazon ELB, Auto Scaling etc