Information Security Analyst - Financial Services
Posted on Oct 29, 2019 by Michael Page
This role will be key to shaping the controls as well as governance that are required to ensure a secure approach in line with the overarching security strategy within the broader finance team. Moreover, the role with consist of assisting access control permissions management, as wekk coordinating security testing for the in-house applications
Our client is a multinational financial services organisation providing financial products such as loans, pensions and insurance and investment opportunties to a global client base.
Conducting access control reviews as well as requesting changes on the team finance systems to keep access control consistently up-to-date.
Using third party suppliers to schedule security testing across Finance systems and reviewing results to advise the wider team on potential fixes.
Assisting the team on reaching agreements for the documentation of a control environment - performing the regular checks to ensure controls remain effective.
Acting in a security consultancy function for individuals or wider project the are lead by the Finance team. This would include the review of designs to ensure they follow the risk assessment management procedures.
Running security monitoring by creating application user cases. This will also involve managing application changes to produce logs as well as assisting in tuning events from output and investigating alerts.
- Relevant certifications such as CISSIP, CISA etc.
- Knowledge of Access Control and Vulnerability Management.
- Strong understanding of management systems such as: ISO2700x, COBIT, COSO, ITIL and NIST Cyber Security Framework.
- Engaged in the wider security landscape - understanding major general threats and publicised incidents.
- Experience in actualising structured approaches to incident and crisis management, with experience of contributing to major security incident management.
- Operation of security controls such as SIEM and DLP.
- Experience working in alongside security infrastructure or security operational and governance functions.
- Ability to build successful working relationships and positive team culture in a matrix environment.
- Annual Discretionary Bonus - Based on individual performance
- Pension contribution
- 25 days holiday allowance
- Private Medical
- Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Employee Share Plan
- Volunteering Scheme
- Discount shopping portal
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£20.5k - £20.5k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual
£23k - £23k Annual