Junior Business IT Consultant
Posted on Oct 29, 2019 by Charles Oakes & Co
Junior Business IT Consultant join our team working with an EU agency in the historic city of Strasbourg, seat of the European Parliament and home to many prestigious EU agencies.
Working under our contract with the organisation, you will help our client accomplish their mission of supporting EU member states secure their borders and control immigration.
- Ability to actively participate in meetings, good communicator
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working are mandatory
- Capability to provide recommendations on improving the structure and efficiency of an organisation's IT systems
- Capability of working independently, as well as in teams
- Client orientation
- Experience with large scale IT systems would be advantageous
- Very good spoken and written English
- Agility in work
- Ability to cope with various activities and/or projects in parallel
We kindly ask interested candidates to send us their CV quoting reference BBBH1247.