IT Service Delivery Manager - Professional Services Experience
Posted on Oct 29, 2019 by Scott-Merrick LLP
IT Service Delivery Manager required for a leading managed service provider in the professional services sector. This is an exciting an varied role as you will be working across several firms on a weekly basis, with varied working environments, acting in a hybrid position as both relationship and service delivery capacities. The role will be managing/leading 2 desktop support engineers, as well as the many external vendors/suppliers and the position will be perfect for someone who wishes to move into this role from Senior Desktop/Service Desk Analyst role, or a team lead from a professional services/MSP.
The company is currently a 60/40 split of BAU and new business/projects. The role will be primarily hands-off, but there may be a small amount of hands-on where absolute necessary and focusing on managing the team, hitting SLA's, technical escalations, dealing with partners & stakeholders and reporting to the Senior Associate.
Core skills/responsibilities are:
- Previous experience of working in a Professional Services environment
- From a Service Delivery, Team Lead, Senior Desktop role.
- Comfortable communicating with Technical IT people, Partners, Stakeholders and Vendors/Suppliers
- Enjoys working in a varied working environment with different companies and cultures
- Liaising with external IT Companies, making sure MSP's 'stick to their word'
- Leading/assisting with hardware/software and service implementation projects
- On site and remote support for clients
- MS Office 365, RDS/Terminal Services/Citrix, Print Management, LAN/WAN
- Any experience in the following Legal Applications with be highly desirable, but not essential: iManage, NetDocuments, Adobe Pro, Power PDF, Workshare Compare.
The role is based in central London and is paying up to £55K, plus 15% bonus and benefits package. For more information, please apply for the role: IT Service Delivery Manager.