Posted on Oct 29, 2019 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA near Buckhead
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: A global leader in technology manufacturing, our client is home to a large, diverse team of innovative designers, engineers and developers who are dedicated to working together to bring high quality products to consumers worldwide. Our client is seeking an outstanding Analytics Engineer to join their innovative team! Strong communication and problem solving skills are a must.
- Understanding of basic industrial equipment reliability and failure causes, recognize the key operational characteristics of new equipment, consult experts for failure mode knowledge, and assess how possible failure models will affect measured parameters and key performance indicators
- Engage key technical and subject matter experts (SMEs) across the business
- Produce core product requirements to other teams
- Collaborate with Analytics Engineers and Data Scientists who analyze equipment operation and failure modes to detect the failures through the analysis of process environment, equipment operation and Real Time sensor data
- Assemble end-users requirements and feedback to back product engineering in development of industrial IoT solutions
- Develop relationships with internal/external customer
- Make sure that teams have accurate information to secure a successful delivery of analytics to customers
- Operate repeatability in solution component architectures
- Programming for model building, Scripting data processing and streaming jobs
- Bachelor's Degree with 5+ years of Industrial IoT solutions experience
- Experience programming in python or Scala
- Understanding of industrial equipment and process operations
- Application/orchestration of Machine Learning algorithms or heuristics experience
- Insight of Systems Development Life Cycle methodology and experience in design and development phases
- Outstanding Customer mindset and ability to understand commercial and product strategy
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#: JS13224 - Analytics Engineer
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.