Posted on Oct 29, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
SAP Architect required for a multinational information technology service and consulting company. They are currently looking for an SAP Architect to join their team in Amsterdam. You will be working out of their Amsterdam office; however, they do provide flexible working hours and remote working options.
The SAP Architect will deliver end-to-end solution architectures and designs. You will lead the SAP technology strategy development, direction and roadmap and architectures. Your job will involve solution-oriented sales, demonstration and enablement in alignment with the client's' architecture. You will provide functional and technical guidance to ensure that implementation projects meet business goals. You will become a trusted advisor to clients and will translate business requirements into architectural designs. You will also take leadership in SAP digital transformation including cloudification.
The successful SAP Architect will have the following skills and experience:
- 7+ years if architecture experience
- Experience with the products of SAP Intelligent Suite, SAP Intelligent Technologies and SAP Digital platform (eg ECC, HANA, S/4 HANA, SAP Cloud Integration, SAPUI5 and Fiori)
- Experience with IoT, Leonardo and Cloud Platforms (SAP, Google, Azure, AWS)
- Experience with architecture methodologies and tooling (eg TOGAF, EDF)
- Fluent business English language skills
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an innovative team that wants to make a difference. So, if you could tick most the boxes above, apply NOW for immediate consideration.