Posted on Oct 29, 2019 by IT Human Resources
An established & innovative Telecoms Business, is currently recruiting for a number of French speaking Business Analysts across different locations in Belgium.
The company is going through a huge transformation programme with a strong focus on continuous improvement introducing a new way of working across different departments.
There are massive expansion plans going on with extensive opportunities to grow within the company.
To meet future challenges, the company is looking for Business Analysts specialized in process improvement for its B2C and B2B departments in Belgium, willing to join the business in a long term capacity with a permanent contract (CDI).
Advisors of Business Managers, in constant link with the Process Business Analysts, you are in charge of the data analysis, the identification of corrective actions or improvements, at the level of different processes (administrative, invoicing, retention ...) . In this context, you also participate in projects related to these areas.
- You identify recurring and structural problems.
- You evaluate and analyze the evolution of the results.
- You define opportunities for process improvement.
- You propose innovative solutions but also determine the possible impact on other departments or the customer experience.
- Based on your analyzes and evaluations, you identify the action plans to be implemented.
- You evaluate the results of these actions.
- You are the reference in the team for everything related to encrypted data.
- In collaboration with your managers and your direct colleagues, you take charge of projects related to the improvement of the processes and to make follow-up in collaboration with the services concerned.
- You interact with different entities (such as Finance, Marketing, Sales, IT ... and the other entities of Process and Project)
- University-type training in management sciences, economics or business sciences;
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar function;
- Proactive, dynamic, collaborative;
- Good oral and written communication
- Flexible and with good adaptability;
- Good ability to work in a team. A people management experience is an asset.
- Critical, rigorous and analytical, ability to synthesize and model. You are able to work with the data, interpret it and clearly represent it on different media.
- Good computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, BW, ...);
- Fluent in both French & English
Are you a French speaking Business Analyst looking for a new challenge in Belgium?
If so, apply today for an immediate response!
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.