Posted on Oct 29, 2019 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking a GID technician with 2 year experience.
Responsibilities of GIS Technician Include:
- Creating GIS maps to be used as exhibits for land acquisition
- Manipulating and visualizing data from CAD, MicroStation, and other GIS data
- Plan, coordinate and support of simultaneous tasks and GIS projects
- Use geospatial data in the creation and production of GIS data and maps
- Producing update maps and study maps for projects
- Required Skills/Experience:
- 2 years of experience with ArcGIS editing tools, shapefiles, personal/file geodatabases, geodatabase topology and editing in a SDE multi-user database.
- Extensive working knowledge of the ESRI ArcGIS desktop software suite and general GIS principles and concepts.
- Proficient cartographic skills
- Familiarity with querying databases and validating data
- Exceptional communication skills, organizational skills and project management skills