Posted on Oct 29, 2019 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking an Accela Systems Administrator.
- Analyzes complex business problems to be solved with automated systems
- Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Typical projects assigned might include issues affecting multiple systems or departments, software selection, or significant changes in processes.
- Configures system settings and options.
- Plans and executes business unit, integration and acceptance testing
- System Administration.
- Creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements.
- Designs details of automated systems.
- May provide consultation to users regarding automated systems
- Writing reports
Requirements and Skills.
- Thorough knowledge of the principles and practices of best in class customer service..
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Use independent judgment and make sound decisions in accordance with established procedures and policies..
- Work effectively and efficiently under stress and meet deadlines as required.
- Works collaboratively with team members to resolve customer challenges.
- Extensive knowledge of concepts, processes and tools of profession.
- Knowledge of relationship of professional disciple among related organizations and functions.
- Well-developed technical skills within profession.
- Skills in organizing and presenting proposals..
- Ability to plan and carry out virtually any typical assignment within professional area.
- Ability to train others; ability to build effective relationships within the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science (equivalent professional experience may be considered for substitution for the required degree on an exception basis) .
- 3+ years of specific Accela experience
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".