Posted on Oct 29, 2019 by CV-Library
The Role: Account Manager - Team Leader
The UK Oil and Gas sector leader will ensure the departments budget is met. Support individuals in achieving their own targets and objectives.
Will motivate, coach and lead the team, as well as meeting their own commercial and personal objectives. The sector leader will visit accounts they are responsible for, visit potential customers and support team members at external customer meetings.
Main Responsibilities & Duties:
* Responsible for a team of 4 (1 external) salespeople.
* Sales area of the UK and Norway. Travel in the UK and occasionally in Norway.
* Annual sales budget and monthly sales forecast.
* Set individual commercial and self-development objectives for the team and monitor performance on an ongoing basis.
* Management of the sector leaders own customer accounts. An excellent understanding of product knowledge, manufacturing routes and costs must be gained. The sector leader will be responsible for quoting their own accounts.
* Grow market share in Oil & Gas in the UK and Norway.
* Monitor stock for UK Oil & Gas on an ongoing basis, working with the Purchasing department to highlight any gaps or opportunities.
* Provide the team with competitor information, customer feedback and guidance on pricing.
* Have an excellent understanding of the ERP and CRM system, to a level that support can be given to the team when required.
Seeking a highly motivated career driven individual who is experienced and developed within the oil and gas metals market. You will need to be able to energise others, have a passion for sales and be able to manage and coach a team.
* Metals experience in the Oil & Gas market is essential.
* Proven track record of selling in the Oil & Gas market is essential.
* Experience of nickel alloys, titanium and special stainless steels is desirable.
* History of selling added value products such as forgings and machined items is an advantage.
Core Competencies and Attributes
* The drive to close a sale with the best terms for the company..
* Team player
* Positive, Influential and Persuasive
* Strong people management skills
Usual Hours of Work
* Mon – Friday 9am to 5pm (1-hour lunch) – However, Flexibility at this level is a necessity
Pay and Benefits
* Company car
* Contributory pension scheme 5
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £35k Annual
£12 - £18 Hourly
£30k - £50k Annual
£30k - £50k Annual