Networks and Systems Engineer
Posted on Oct 28, 2019 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
Network & Systems Engineer - 6 months - Brussels (Belgium)
- Analyze and assess technical solutions and evolution to fulfil business, regulatory and operational (functional and capacity) requirements considering cost, time to market and quality
- Own a technical platform, leading the evolution of the platform with a roadmap and efficient use of right technology
- Participate, end-to-end, in small to medium size implementation projects
- Collaborate with product management, operational teams, external suppliers and IT & network colleagues to design, implement, test and rollout technical platforms and Operational Support Systems
- Write and review functional and technical specifications and RFP documents.
- Generate methods and procedures and technical documents regarding technical solution and evolution (architecture, impact analysis) to be used by Marketing (Product Manager) and Operational teams
- Senior experience in IT environment
- Hands-on knowledge on two or more mobile core components in 2G, 3G, LTE (P-GW/GGSN, HSS/HLR, PCRF) is preferred.
- Strong technical knowledge in the following: HTTP, SS7, Diameter, MAP, INAP, GTP
- Experience on SIM Applets, Over The Air (OTA), eSim, eUICC, SMDP/SMSR is a key focus
- Ability to understood call-flows and troubleshoot
- Experience in roaming, M2M and background in MVNO/MVNE environment is strong plus.
- Overall view of the mobile core and understanding of call-flows is considered as an asset
-Duration: 6 months+
-Start Date: January
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number or alternatively call. Please feel free to pass this advert on to other suitable candidates.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.