Computer Systems Validation Expert
Posted on Oct 28, 2019 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
For our client in Basel we are looking for Computer Systems Validation Expert for 8-month contract.
Job title: Computer Systems Validation Expert
Duration: 01/11/2019 to 30/06/2020
Pharma Research and Early Development Informatics team is the bridge between digital technology and science. We help drive medical innovation and are integral to the realization of truly Personalized Healthcare and the development of innovative treatments for our patients.
Our organization is growing, and we are shaping the digitization of Pharma R&D. We will continue to be the best scientific Informatics partner in the pharmaceutical industry, and need innovative, dedicated people from a wide variety of backgrounds as we realize our vision.
Digital tools, such as smartphones or wearables, can now continually measure and collect vital health information - or "Digital Biomarkers" - from patients. Digital biomarkers are changing how future medicines will be developed and could lead to more personalized use of new medications that will transform the lives of patients. Advances in wearable devices, such as phones, watches, textiles or delivery devices, which track a patient's vital signs and monitor for symptoms all have the potential to vastly accelerate clinical development.
The Pharma Research and Early Development Digital Biomarker programs objective is to develop digital biomarkers for Company. Here we are looking for two Computer Systems Validation Experts.
Preferably, we are looking for a Senior CSV Expert responsible for mobile Apps validation (Senior) and a Junior CSV Expert to integrate an ongoing Back End validation project. We are open from junior, professionals, up to seniors and just transfer responsibilities regarding the CVs/experiences we receive.
- Expertise with computer systems validation (CSV).* projects and all related deliverables (preferred also in kick starts).
- Expertise in computer systems and device qualification
- Technical background with experience in the Informatics/Information Management area and Software Development Lifecycle
- Expertise in hands-on mobile software development.*
- Experience in agile software development methodology (SCRUM preferred).
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Expertise in modular mobile software development for ease of code reuse.*
- Experience in Medical Device certification process within the Pharmaceutical industry.*
Nice to have:
- Experience in using HP Application Lifecycle Management (HP ALM).*
- Experience in coaching software developers
For further details please contact: