Posted on Oct 26, 2019 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Near Richmond, WI
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION:
As a growing global manufacturing organization, our client strongly believes that their success and innovation starts with their employees. Fostering a work environment that promotes collaboration and inventiveness, our client is looking for professionals who are looking to contribute to their success. Currently, they are looking for an experienced Cost Accountant.
- Analysis of monthly variances to determine they are appropriate and reasonable
- Aid in preparing the monthly financial statements and reports and timely distribute reports
- Complete monthly journal entries and account reconciliations
- Audit department expenses and report variances
- Finalize sales tax returns as required by the state requirements
- Run credit reports on customers and process wire transfer transactions
- Aid in getting information for the annual budget
- Bachelor's degree with 2+ years of accounting/finance experience
- general knowledge of accounting rules and regulations and inventory transactions
- Adapts quickly to changes and able to meet deadlines
- Experience with ERP Systems, PeopleSoft a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#JS13233 - Cost Accountant
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.