Senior Oracle Consultant
Posted on Oct 26, 2019 by ITech Consult
Senior Consultant, Oracle
Our client is Ireland's largest supplier of specialised agribusiness/agritech software solutions to Dairy, Mill and Hardware/DIY Retail Sector.
They are currently looking for an Oracle Consultant with a technical/sales background.
* You will be primarily responsible for implementing and providing support for our client's clients.
* You will be responsible for examining the current system to pinpoint strengths and weaknesses, before looking at ways it can be optimized.
* You will be responsible for optimizing the system for easy use, and training employees in its functions.
* You will be responsible for meeting directly with customers and clients to find out their needs. You will then incorporate these needs into a cohesive plan that serves the company's full client pool.
* You will be responsible for performing day-to-day maintenance on the systems, as well as installing new upgrades and testing for bugs. System configuration and data migration will be part of the job responsibilities as well.
* You will coordinate with other branches of the company to ensure their needs are met in any upgrades of the system. They will then develop a cohesive plan to be presented to the relevant company management.
* 4 years' experience in similar role
* Experience with ERP systems
* Experience with Oracle
* Project Management Experience
* Experience with implementation of different software
* Ability to train customers
* Data Analytics
* Helpdesk Support Experience
* Ability to manage accounts
Nice to Have(s):
* Any relevant certs
* Strong level of English - written and spoken
Reference No.: 918696FK
Role: Senior Oracle Consultant
Location: Co. Cork
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
Feel free to contact us for further information.
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.