Java Developer - Financial Messaging
Posted on Oct 26, 2019 by Experis AG
Java Developer (Financial Messaging)
We are looking for a Java developer to join a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications in Java/Java EE, for a project in Zurich.
- integrating internal and external applications, messaging infrastructure components and market gateways solutions related to the GMS portfolio into the IT infrastructure of their client a bank in Zurich.
- work closely with your project, business analyst and other interfacing teams.
- Software integration and quality assurance in close collaboration with dedicated development, testing and change management teams.
- You will also become a SME and software component manager for a part of the GMS related application portfolio.
- 8+ years in software engineering with Java, TypeScript, Spring (knowing modules like Spring Core/Spring MVC/Spring Security) - advantage Kotlin programming language
- 5+years designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Knowledge of SWIFT FIN message types and the equivalent of the ISO20022 standard
- An excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Sun Certified Java Developer
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
Hit apply to be in with a chance to work on this exciting project!