GRC Practice Lead
Posted on Oct 26, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
I have an excellent Full time career opportunity within a leading global business and IT consultancy organization. They are active in more than 70 countries and have 30 years experience in the market.
They are looking for a GRC Practise Lead to work in Amstelveen within the Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Practice, which contains Identity and Access management, Compliance (GDPR), Audits and Assessments and Cyber Resilience.
What you'll do:
- Lead a team of 15 consultants, who work in GRC projects
- You will operate in collaboration with other consulting practices and regions
- Add value to their portfolio development, demonstrate thought leadership and support sales processes
- Create new commercial opportunities and converting them into governance, risk and compliance management projects
- Advise clients and convince them with the importance of data protection and security
Who you are:
- Master's degree in relevant area
- 5+ years of experience in leading teams
- 5+ years of experience in activities in the above mentioned
- Training and certification in at least one of CISM, CIPP, CIA, CISA, CEH, CISPP, CRISC;
- Fluent English + Dutch (conversational level)
- 1 gross month salary as variable pay opportunity
- Internal and external courses
- Access to E-learning portals
- A good salary and attractive extra benefits
- Excellent career opportunities
- To work on complex and international projects
Are you keen to work on innovative and international projects? This is the time and right opportunity for you. Please apply for immediate consideration.