IT HSSE Advisor
Posted on Oct 26, 2019 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
- Support development and execution of ITSO and SD HSSE Annual Plans.
- Own tracking and delivery of Supplier Delivery plans related to ecosystem management.
- Liaise with sites to assure adequate HSSE controls are in place to deliver work required by locations (working under the Site HSSE MS).
- Participate in ITSO HSSE Council Meetings and Initiatives.
- Support Safety Day and other events/functions planning as required for SD and other parts of the Function as requested.
- Participate/Host Supplier Forum Meetings.
- Supplier Compliance Management:
- HSSE Focal Point for contracts;
- CH/O Support/Training on HSSE aspects;
- Review supplier HSSE Plans;
- Review supplier monthly reporting;
- Incident Investigations.
- Supplier Prequalification & On-boarding for Enterprise Contracts:
- Work with C&P on Prequalification through approved systems (SQS, ISN, Avetta);
- Gap closure plans (Green banding status);
- On-boarding Session for suppliers.
- Interface with CO/CH and other Function personal as needed to escalate challenges issues.
- Participate in development of a plan to balance supporting:
- Employees and Suppliers;
- The broader IT community and Function (including the IT Executive);
- Group HSSE as it relates to helping better connect IT Technology and the HSSE Function.
- Role supports multiple client groups with very diverse needs and expectations.
- Ability to work and communicate internationally with flexible work times as needed to support projects.
- Global client group located primarily in 4 Hub locations (London, NL, Houston and Bangalore).
- Work supported by this role reaches across entire organization's global footprint.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.