Solution Automation Architect
Posted on Oct 26, 2019 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
At the moment I am looking for a Solution Automation Architect to work in Eindhoven area, The Netherlands for a 12 months contract at one of the biggest semiconductor Company's in the Netherlands.
In this role you are responsible for defining and maintaining the technology architecture for Automation tooling & services and the driver for change and adoption of using automation within the application and infrastructure teams together with the Product Owner.
This role is part of the Value Stream Cloud and Automation within the Department. The value streams vision is to provide a flexible and reliable cloud and automation platform to enable accelerated and sustainable adoption of cloud and automation across the company and maximizing the ability to realize its benefits while reducing risks and supporting growth.
Define technology standards and future state for tooling & automation services
- Creation and maintenance of guidelines, reference architectures, guiding principles and solution building blocks
- Creation and maintenance of technology roadmaps for automation and programmable infrastructure
- Research, cost-justify and drive technological improvements through position papers
- Cooperate with enterprise architecture to assure overall fit & integration and define target architectures
- Standardize automation capabilities and create automation best practices
5+ years of relevant IT experience in designing and deploying enterprise level automation tooling
Engineering and coding skills applied in an agile way.
Proven experience/expert knowledge in the following technologies:
- Version Control Systems and Artifact Management such as Bitbucket, Artifactory etc.
- Pipeline/orchestration like Rundeck, Ansible, ServiceNow,
- Deployment/maintenance automation like Terraform, Puppet,
- Configuration/Compliance management such as Puppet, Inspec
- Image/Update Management technologies such as Packer, SCCM, Red Hat Satellite
Knowledge of and experience with IT architecture methodologies and processes (eg TOGAF) and service management methods and processes (ITIL)
I hope this caught your attention! If so please apply with your resume.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.