Software Architect- Barcelona,Spain
Posted on Oct 25, 2019 by NextLink Solutions
We are looking for a SW Architect to join our team to shape the next generation of our products. You will work with software development teams and stakeholders (project leader, test manager, other software architects, systems engineers, etc) to develop and deliver products in client's portfolio.
This position is to cover the SW architect role of a software component in a project composed by additional hardware components, developed in parallel in Germany and Switzerland.
We believe that giving people the freedom, responsibility and context to develop their is the best way to match personal and professional needs. We truly believe in people, discover and develop the potential in all of us.
We are in the market for someone who wants to influence your own development. You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, where you can make a difference and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
Working in an international and highly professional interdisciplinary environment motivates you. As fast learner and with your analytical capabilities you actively drive the quality of products.
- Canteen contribution of 0.7 eur per meal
- Healthcare insurance
- Parking spot
- All the necessary training
- Accident/life insurance
- Pension fund scheme (after 1 year of employment)
- Relocation package ( 1 way ticket for consultant and family)
- Visa arrangements
- Spanish classes
- Furniture move
- Additional salary on the first month
- Flexible working hours
- 22 holidays per year excluding bank holidays
- 5 days off for additional overtime
- 1 day per week remote work possibility
- University degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Proven experience as SW Architect (aprox 5 years), preferably on regulated environments.
- Positive attitude towards people, ability to connect to a wide range of personalities. Sense of humour.
- High degree of self-organization, active information collector and connector.
- Flexibility to travel to work with other project teams in Switzerland and Germany.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
The SW Architect shapes the technical link between the company product strategy and the development of the software products. On one hand, the SW architect contributes to the strategy bringing in the technical solutions to the business challenges. On the other hand, s/he bring the strategic view to the daily live of software developers. The SW Architect has the possibility and the responsibility to influence at all these levels.
The person on this position will work with other SW architect and systems engineers in this innovative project, from Germany and Switzerland. S/he will also be part of a department full of software related professionals, from UX designers to software testers, including developers and requirements engineers.