Support Analyst - Software Applications, Music - London
Posted on Oct 25, 2019 by Vistex (UK) Ltd
To be considered for this role, candidates must demonstrate experience in working with external clients in a support/client services role preferably in a software and/or music industry.
Vistex (UK) Ltd seeks an experienced and enthusiastic Support Analyst with a positive can do' attitude to join our Client Services Team. The right candidate will be able to handle a large volume of reported software issues, prioritize his/her own workload, will be comfortable working closely with development teams and at the same time be able to provide a first class service to our clients. The right applicant must have previous client facing experience either as a Support Analyst in a software company or in a similar role within the Music Industry.
- Working with clients, other analysts and the development team to review and analyze reported issues and propose a way forward
- Keep clients informed on the progress of their reported issues and any follow up work that may be required
- Actively test and participate in the quality assurance activities for the product area
- Train customers and colleagues in the products and solutions; produce training and guidance documentation
- Support existing clients with their enquiries
- Some account support management responsibilities including monitoring and reporting on client status and progress
- Other duties as directed or required
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Support Analyst working for an ERP Software company or a minimum of 3 years Royalty Administration/Management experience from a Music industry.
- Experience in using or supporting accounting or royalty software and/or database applications such as the Counterpoint Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with all levels including executives, managers, technical teams and subject matter experts both internally and externally
- Strong analytical and documentation skills with demonstrable ability to interact with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrable ability to work on multiple issues to meet targets, deadlines and deliverables
- Excellent time management with the ability to prioritize as required
- Previous experience delivering exceptional customer service
- Excellent English language verbal and written communication skills required
- Proficient in MSOffice (ie Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); must possess ability to learn new software as required
- Demonstrated ability to produce work that demands accuracy, attention to detail and expediency while consistently meeting deadlines
- Must be able to work independently and diligently with little supervision
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- High degree of motivation and enthusiasm while working with clients and co-workers
- Self-motivated; self-directed; highly-organized
- Experience working Royalty applications or in Support Analyst role
- A good knowledge of the media royalties and media industry
- Knowledge of rights and royalties
- Knowledge of software implementation methodologies
- A degree in a related discipline and/or a relevant industry qualification is desirable
- Math qualification
What we offer
- A great place to work
- Opportunity to actively participate on a wide range of projects for multinational companies solving technical and business operations problems for the music, consumer products, media/entertainment and other intellectual property licensing industries
- Competitive base salary + benefits
- Career development opportunities
- A growing, dedicated team of high-performing people, passionate about technology and delivering outstanding service and support to our clients
About Vistex (UK) Ltd
Vistex (UK) Ltd, part of the Vistex Group, provides specialist rights and royalties management software for the entertainment and brand licensing industries. Vistex helps clients maximize the exploitation of their intellectual property, reduce the time and cost of Back Office administration, and manage the risk of revenue or expense leakage.
With over 25 years of experience and over 500 customers, Vistex (UK) Ltd has provided solutions for every sector of the industry. The Counterpoint Suite offers specialized software packages which address different needs based on industry area, offering clients best-of-breed solutions for their business. Whether you are a small independent, or part of a major multinational, Vistex (UK) Ltd scalable solutions will meet your needs.