IAM Middleware Integration Engineer
Posted on Oct 25, 2019 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
Prestigious Fortune 500 Company is currently seeking an IAM Middleware Integration Engineer. Candidate will participate in planning, definition and high-level design of the Security API solutions, owning designs and that team-led design runs in sync with the product/solution and underlying platform architecture
- Plan and develop architecture, proofs of concept, and architectural runway in support of upcoming business features and capabilities
- Define subsystems and their interfaces; allocate responsibilities to subsystems; understand solution deployment
- Work with internal customers, stakeholders, and suppliers to establish high-level solution intent
- Interact regularly with IAM Delivery Leads and SMEs about features under development
- Work directly with development teams to implement solutions
- Expected to drive adoption of standards and practices throughout the enterprise through keeping up-to-date, extensive documentation.
- Create, maintain, follow, and promote well-established software architecture best practices among co-workers
- Experience with Business Process Orchestration enabled by API Design and Deployment
- 7+ of overall IT experience with at least 5+ years as an API Architect/Engineer with focus on TIBCO and/or Kafka
- Candidate must be able to define solutions using Kafka based integrations. Knowledge of TIBCO based integrations is a Plus.
- Strong experience using Kafka and TIBCO ESB and other related technologies
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in API management platforms and API related activities: requirement analysis, solution architecture and design, resource-based API modelling, micro-services architecture.
- Experience with designing Decision Models and Event Listeners
- Knowledge of BPMN and State Management as part of API Design and Architecture
- Experienced in leading and guiding the team on developing solutions that fully integrate and collaborate with existing IT systems to solve complex business solutions.
- Knowledge about API design standards, patterns and best-practices.
- Experience with SOAP, REST web services, integration technologies like ESB (Kafka, TIBCO).
- Strong experience working on Hybrid cloud environment with one of the cloud platform (AWS or Azure)
- Candidate should have a holistic view of enterprise solutions, taking into consideration operational costs, security, performance engineering, application development, and systems management.
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in API security standards and implementation (Oauth, OpenId).
- Expert-level knowledge and experience applying current and emerging technology integration solutions and trends including security and regulatory industry requirements
- Expert-level ability to understand overall IT strategy and apply/implement IT strategy in assigned projects/initiatives
- Demonstrated decision-making skills related to implementing integration architecture and design
- Extensive knowledge of integration files formats and canonical structures, transmission protocols and transformation technologies
- Knowledge of Project Management Methodologies
- Knowledge regarding APIs applied to Security: Identity Management, Access Management, Privilege Access, Identity Workflow, Provisioning, Audit logging, Identity Analytics.
- Proven track record of acting as SME for Kafka and API related projects.
- Knowledge and experience designing and implementing SOA and API Governance