Senior IAM Engineer
Posted on Oct 25, 2019 by Request Technology - Kyle Honn
Sr. IAM Engineer
- Has strong knowledge of the concepts, principles, practices and processes of software development.
- Manage source code and builds for compliance (preferably GitHub)
- Install, customize, configure, and support identity provisioning and governance tools
- Develop and implement target system integration
- Strong troubleshooting/supporting expertise with a Root Cause Analysis mindset
- Design, develop/build and implement Workflows, Forms, Rules, Provisioning Policies, Password Policies, Lifecycle Events, Reports and Access Certifications
- Document technical design, configuration and customization specification documents
- Perform functional and technical requirements gathering and analysis for an enterprise wide Identity & Access Management program.
- Document use cases and perform unit and system testing. In addition, drive user acceptance testing with client and technology partners.
- Hands-on knowledge with development of a RBAC framework
- 3+ years of experience in implementing IDM/IAM solutions (preferably SailPoint IdentityIQ)
- 3+ years experienced developers having design, development, architecture skills & experience with Provisioning LCM, Governance, SQL/Java Coding and migration experience
- 3+ years with SailPoint Provisioning Full Life Cycle experience
- 2 years (minimum) with data security
- 5 years of experience in Information Technology and SDLC processes
- 3-5 years of advanced Java and/or Beanshell development - including writing scripts
- Strong working knowledge of Webservices, SOAP and REST
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience
If this is an opportunity that you're interested in please email your resume to: