SAP Hybris Java fullstack developer
Posted on Oct 25, 2019 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a SAP Hybris Java fullstack developer. This role is a permanent position based in Fribourg Canton.
- Develop and support the different E-commerce website base on SAP Commerce (Hybris) solutions.
- Implementing of technical solutions, troubleshooting and bug fixing issues
- Maintain existing code and upgrades of platform
- Promoting best practice in Java and SAP Commerce
- Proven experience in SAP Commerce (Hybris) Development
- Experience of Agile & Scrum development principles and practices
- Previous experience in the field of E-commerce (B2B/B2C) as well as in the field of cloud-based platforms or cloud migration project
- 3+ years of experience in Software Engineering, Java EE and Spring framework, knowledge of Angular JS
- Knowledge of HTML5/CSS/AJAX and basic knowledge of Oracle, MySQL
- Degree in Information Technology
- Ability to adapt fast to changing technologies and frameworks
- Eager to bring innovation and desire to continue learning and improving
- Very good command of English, German or French skills is considered an advantage.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.