Posted on Oct 25, 2019 by Edissero Ltd
Technical author - six months - F/T or P/T - remote working available
Our client is looking for a F/T or P/T contract technical writer to focus on editing mainly tutorial, reference, concept and API documentation for games developers, but you might also work on command-line help, copy and help in web UIs, blog posts and more. The contract can be F/T or P/T and you can work onsite in London or a mix of onsite and offsite if preferred.
- Good experience editing and writing technical content for technical audiences such as developers.
- Strong technical writing editorial skills.
- The ability to learn about complex technical concepts and explain them clearly.
- An understanding of how code works (you can look at code, understand what's happening and ask developers questions).
- Experience reviewing other people's writing and giving constructive feedback.
- you'll be comfortable working in Agile software development environments.
- Markdown and GitHub.
- The ability to write code snippets.