Posted on Oct 25, 2019 by ITech Consult
Our client is an Ireland and UK based business management and ERP software and services company where all product development, consultancy and support is carried out locally.
They are seeking to appoint Web developers to join their rapidly growing technology teams based in the Headquarter offices in Dundalk. The successful candidates will work in a fast-paced Agile environment where they can expect to work with a great variety of Customers, Projects and learning opportunities.
You will be a senior member of the Development team working on complex applications across the full development life cycle, as well supporting and extending existing solutions. You will deliver high-quality code, and there will be many opportunities to acquire new skills and broaden existing ones.
We are seeking to recruit individuals who will love the Software as much as we do and who can demonstrate an ability to work in a fast paced, challenging environment.
* Assist in the design and architecture of the iQ Web Client User Interface Framework
* Help plan and oversee future enhancements and product direction with the CTO and Team Lead
* Explore and evaluate emerging technologies to enhance the offering
* Assist in scrum team
* Assist in the upskilling of junior team members
* Strong HTML and CSS skills
* .NET development stack experience (Web Api, WCF, ASP.NET)
* Experience of working in large scale complex web client projects
* Sound knowledge of SQL Server
* Exposure to agile practices
* A passion for software improvement and development
* Strong level of English - written and spoken
Reference No.: 918645FK
Role: Web Developer
Location: Co. Louth
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.