Posted on Oct 25, 2019 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
We are currently searching for a Centricity/Trendmicro assignment for a candidate. This role is based in Brussels, Belgium. The freelance assignment is for about 6 months with the possibility to extend. This is a fantastic contract opportunity for a large multi-national client.
- understand and confirm approach for RACF Chains disentanglement
- identify actions required to contribute to RACF Chains clean up
- provide input to the project defining "new" RACF Access model (without RACF Chains)
- define a governance model to ensure consistent approach to RACF Chains disentanglement
- Maintain technical oversight of the projects (Security BU projects and others) contributing to the RACF disentanglement and RACF disengagement
- participate to internal as well customer meetings related to the topic
- act as contact point for the other project members having questions on RACF Chains disentanglement
- consult on a regular base with Chief Security Architect on issues and progress
Is this also an assignment that is interesting for you? Please reply then ASAP with your latest resume.
Have a pleasant day & looking forward to your response,
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.