NETWORK SECURITY ARCHITECT- Brussels (Belgium) - 12 MONTHS+
Posted on Oct 25, 2019 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
NETWORK SECURITY ARCHITECT- Brussels (Belgium) - 12 MONTHS+ FREELANCE
My client, based in Brussels, is looking for a Network Security Architect. Your tasks will vary from day to day, including working closely with the partners to create the technical architecture and design, and then supporting on the implementation of this.
- Experience with Enterprise Networks, Network Security and best practices
- Good knowledge of LAN, Wi-Fi, WAN, MPLS, VRF, SDN, Routing & Switching
- Good knowledge of endpoint security
- Good knowledge of on-premise & Cloud Infrastructure architecture, with a strong focus on Azure
- Must speak fluent English and either Dutch/French
- LOCATION: Brussels
- DURATION: 12 months +
- START DATE: ASAP
- RATE: Euros Negotiable DOE
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number or alternatively call. Please pass this advert on to anyone who you think might be interested.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.