Windows Systems Administrator
Posted on Oct 25, 2019 by JCW Search Ltd
Large Banking institution is in urgent need of a Windows Systems Administrator for a large project on one of their sites in Dublin.
Client is looking for an SME with solid background in windows infrastructure with the ability to install, configure, maintain, support hardware systems.
Ideal candidate will have minimum 5 years Unix systems experience with a solid understanding of developing centralised configuration code.
Technical skills required:
- Microsoft Windows Server computer operating systems.
- Strong Active Directory
- Exposure to operating systems like XenServer or VMWare ESX (desirable)
- MS SQL server administration (desirable)
- Good knowledge of and experience with Microsoft SCCM.
- Background in Financial services ideally.