Salesforce Developer (Java) - Contract
Posted on Oct 24, 2019 by Vantage Resources
Salesforce Developer (Java) - Contract, Dublin City Centre
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland's leading life, pension and investment providers.
Salesforce Developer (Java) Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate working with key business stakeholders to architect technical solutions within the Salesforce Platform of the company.
- Stakeholder management
- Working on key business initiatives
- Work as part of an Agile team within a highly complex technical environment
- Communicating and co-operating with other team areas within the IT unit
What you need:
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with Java 8 or higher
- Salesforce development experience
- Agile Delivery experience using CI/CD in a team environment using GIT
- Experience of writing Integration & unit tests for Salesforce
- Knowledge of build frameworks (eg Maven, Gradle, Junit etc)
- APEX development of Triggers
What's on offer:
- Excellent Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Irina Mita for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation's culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.