Part Time Academy Physiotherapist/Sports Therapist
Posted on Oct 24, 2019 by Colchester United Football Club
Colchester United Football Club are currently seeking a Part Time Academy Physiotherapists/Sports Therapists to work in our academy. The successful candidate will be required to work weekends covering matches home and away.
The main duties include:
- Assess, diagnose and treat injuries to Academy players.
- Design & implement rehabilitation programmes for injuries.
- Liaise with lead academy physiotherapist regarding injuries and player recovery.
- Keep concise and accurate records via the PMA system.
- Attend training sessions and matches at various sites across Colchester and Tiptree.
- BFAS or IFAS qualification desirable or willing to achieve quickly.
- Hard working.
- Clean driving license.
- Good communication skills.
- Sessional rates of £35 per session or £50 for a double session.