Informatica Developer Contractor
Posted on Oct 24, 2019 by Request Technology
*Permanent full time role*
A prestigious company is on the search for an Informatica Developer contractor. This contract will last for 6 months long and is located in Bloomington, IL. This role is revolved around Informatica and PowerCenter development with data integration. Also needed for this role is experience with web services and any insurance industry experience is a plus.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Follows company software development life cycle to design, code, configure, test, debug, and document system and application programs.
- Assists in preparing technical design specifications based on functional requirements and analysis documents.
- Reviews functional requirements, analysis and design documents and provides feedback.
- Participates in architecture, design and code reviews. Develops and maintains operational and system level documentation.
- Interact with application development, enterprise architecture, and technology services on a regular basis.
- Create technical design documents and develop test plans for ETL unit testing and integration testing.
- Create mapping and workflows using Informatica PowerCenter to extract, transform and load data into the target environment.
- Optimize/Tune ETL batch jobs for performance.
- Adhere to best practice guidelines data integration on development.