Java Software Engineer
Posted on Oct 24, 2019 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
Prestigious Financial Institution is currently seeking a Java Software Engineer for a Trade Order Management System. Candidate will develop and support Order Management and other systems.
- Participate in full project life cycle development.
- Code, test, debug, and document technical assignments. Translate business requirements into technical details. Use business and application development knowledge to propose high-level technical and procedural solutions. Deliver high-quality solutions and designs.
- Analyze and recommend technologies and tools to improve efficiency and quality of the development process.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a dynamic environment, quickly pick up new skills and adapt to changing business needs.
- Experience in full project life cycle development and the use of JIRA and other collaboration tools.
- Understanding of REST, Spring and Spring Boot, and Kafka.
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing on a business and technical level.
- Demonstrated ability to be responsive, flexible, positive and committed to delivering quality applications.
- Knowledge of applications in the trading or financial exchange systems is a plus.
- A college degree or equivalent experience is required.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$115k - $125k Annual
$100k - $115k Annual
$110k - $120k Annual