Posted on Oct 24, 2019 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
Prestigious Fortune 500 Company is currently seeking a Cloud Developer with Java and Python experience. Candidate will be developing and implementing Back End services. Candidate will leverage test driven development and continuous integration to ensure agility and quality of products.
- Design and implement a centralized Unstructured data management ecosystem to collect, analyze, store, protect and govern Unstructured data for the enterprise.
- Identify and utilize new and emerging technologies to define comprehensive, sustainable, extensible solutions to meet defined business needs, including cloud or on-premises solutions
- Participates in Agile Sprint meetings ensuring that the team has a common understanding of each story and planning of team s backlog
- Serves as an expert on a specific business domain and demonstrates leadership and accountability on at least one technology stack
- Provides input into the architecture and design of the product; collaborating with the team in solving problems the right way
- Establishes continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous deployment pipelines and practices
- A college degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or similar field, including a solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals.
- 3+ years of application development experience in different programming languages and demonstrated ability to quickly learn new languages
- Strong programming experience with Java, Python/Scala
- Experience in Back End development design and implementation;
- Services layer (Spring, Springboot, RESTful APIs, Microservices)
- Database layer (relational, NoSQL, caching), messaging and big data development, implementation and optimization
- Experience managing Unstructured data Experience with Bigdata technologies such as Spark, Streaming, Kafka, Object stores Experience/Knowledge of building applications using Public/Private cloud infrastructure
- Experience with various data types (eg Unstructured, Hierarchical, Relational, Linked Graph Data) Familiar with CICD (continuous integration & delivery) pipeline
- Knowledge and experience on approaches and tools for automated testing and monitoring
- Able to learn new technologies, and teach other members of the team/s Basic understanding of distributed systems, operating systems, networking, security, and analytics
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$140k - $180k Annual
$140k - $180k Annual