Firmware/Software Embedded Engineer C/C++
Posted on Oct 24, 2019 by Consol Partners
Firmware/Software Embedded Engineer
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Duration: 12-month contract, option to extend monthly or offered permanent position
As a Firmware Engineer, you will be responsible for the development and improvement of the next-generation of electric bikes. You will join a team of experience Hardware & Firmware Engineers who've managed to bring our current bike to the market.
- Crash detection feature
- Anti-theft feature (movement detection)
- Remote diagnostic
- You love tech and its challenges.
- You are passionate about creating smart IoT-related products.
- You have a strong experience with electronic product development (HW & SW).
- You can balance your time between content (dirty hands) and tech lead.
- You are great at team working and have a sense of organization.
- You speak and write English fluently. Dutch and/or French are a plus.
- You like working in a dynamic and lean environment where flexibility, autonomy and empowerment are the key rules.
- You are willing and eager to go the extra mile to deliver by an important deadline*
- You can write clean C and C++ code, and understand object-oriented concepts.
- You have working/coding experience with BLE.
- Experience with Nordic and nRF52 series is a big plus.
- Embedded System Development
- C/C++ Experience
- Experience in connectivity (Bluetooth (BLE) and/or mobile data)
We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles, Texas & Berlin. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the Internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital