Dynatrace Consultant - Brussels, Belgium
Posted on Oct 24, 2019 by Empiric Solutions
Dynatrace Architect - Brussels, Belgium
We have received instructions from one of the world's most innovative banks for a Dynatrace Architect. This exciting and challenging project is happening in a beautiful and vibrant city in Belgium and will provide long term (12months +) job continuity and lots of job satisfaction.
What you can expect to be doing in this great role:
Required Key Skills and Experience:
- Capture the requirements for monitoring.
- Understand the application architecture.
- Create the implementation plan.
- Create the monitoring strategy document.
- Setup Dynatrace Managed cluster and create Environments (applicable for On-premise setup).
- Setup Environment Active gates. (applicable for On-premise setup).
- Setup Cluster Active gates.
- Deploy One Agent across applications in Scope.
- Create Web Application's for Real User Monitoring.
- Create Tagging rules.
- Create User Tags.
- Create Management Zones.
- Setup problem notification with the help of alerting profiles.
- Integrate Dynatrace with 3rd party tools as required.
- Use Dynatrace One Agent for application performance analysis.
- Create dashboards, custom views, metrics, and alerts in the Dynatrace Dashboard Tool.
- Monitor production applications for performance, assist in troubleshooting of application performance issues, and produce ad hoc reports.
- Provide guidance, informal training and recommendations regarding use of the Dynatrace One Agent tool for application performance analysis.
- Create Dynatrace documentation.
- Train and transfer knowledge to the agency's personnel on all activities detailed in this effort
- Stakeholder management.
This is a critical position, interviews are taking place this week ! The Sun is still shining in Belgium at the moment, so spit-spot and contact me if you would like to be submitted or even a for a confidential chat.
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.