Senior security consultant
Posted on Oct 24, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Within the Governace, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Practice, we are looking for risk and compliance business consultants. The GRC practice is responsible for working with clients to implement integrated risk and compliance management solutions, supporting digitized organizations in alleviating IT and cyber security threats and provide understanding of digital business risks. You will be a member of an ambitious international team that works in digital transformation projects. You will operate independent or in collaboration with other consulting practices and regions. You will design and implement governance, risk and compliance management services based on your IT knowledge, functional and technical understanding of security services.
- Master or Bachelor degree in relevant areas (technical, IT studies preferred);
- 4+ years of experience in IT Security
- 4+ years of experience in consulting skills (people/project management, communicating and commercial skills)
- GRC-technology and of IAM tools experience
- Training and certifications in one ore more of these solutions highly desirable;
- Training and certificationin at least one of: CISM, CIPP, CIA, CISA, CEH, CISPP, CRISC;
- Mobile for international travel;
- Good communication skills;
- Fluent in Dutch (preferred) and English;
- Location: Netherlands.
What we offer you
- A good salary and attractive extra benefits (13th month, bonus, mobility budget)
- Work on high-end solutions with partners like Google, RSA, ServiceNow, AWS, Cisco, VMware
- Internal and external (technology) courses incl. certification
- Excellent career opportunities
- 29 days off
SEND YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW CONSIDERATION.