Head of Data Management
Posted on Oct 24, 2019 by Eximius Group Limited
Eximius have partnered with a really exciting HealthTech business in the heart of London who are rapidly growing.
There is a huge focus and investment on their data services throughout 2020 and 2021. As the business grows, so does the need for structured data whilst the business is currently building their MI on Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing. Currently working on cleansing, MetaData, Processing, Analytics and Data Science. The team is planning to fully incorporate Data Science by the end of 2020.
The Head of Data Management will have come from a technical background (data development) with an understanding of analysis. You will be working with the Director of Data and operations in setting up and delivering a new strategy. Initial responsibilities will include working with the development team and implementing frameworks to adopt best practice and provide code reviews, mentoring the team in coding quality, development process and solutions architecture. Organise data into meaningful information and insights, supporting insight delivery to business functions. Line manage and mentor data developers, administrators and analysts.
- Gathering, defining and documenting business requirements for the management, organisation and visualisation of data
- Implementing best practice development processes ensuring robustness and quality
- Developing data solutions such as data import and transformation, data warehouse, multi-dimensional cubes, Power BI dashboards, Automated reports, self-service etc
- Custodian of Data Quality, implementing solutions to ensure high quality data in their source and data systems
- Gain an intimate understanding of the data flows, the inner workings of their source system Dynamics 365, their complex data architecture and business processes, to support the Data Management team and take decisions which ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of their data.
- Management of the Azure data infrastructure
This is a perfect opportunity to work with a forward thinking, technology led business. Be apart of something that will catapult this business to the Summit of the Healthcare sector helping people across the world.