Exchange Engineer - O365/Windows Server/Active Directory
Posted on Oct 24, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Exchange Engineer - O365/Windows Server/Active Directory - vacancy requiring profound Office 365 and Exchange knowledge for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- 3+ years of working experience with Microsoft Office 365, Exchange and Windows Server including configuration, deployment, migration and support, according certifications are beneficial
- Expertise in troubleshooting core and peripheral Messaging services on multiple end points
- Familiarity with hosted Email Security Services including Advanced Threat Protection as well as with O365 Message Encryption and further data security such as MS Data Loss Prevention, MS Data classification and protection
- Proficiency with AD, Azure and domain federations coupled with knowledge of e-Discovery and archive solutions
- Practice in Active Directory Group Policy Management along with Windows PowerShell Scripting skills
- Experience with application integration and support directly in Exchange or via Outlook add-ins as well as with Microsoft Edge, SMTP routing and mail relays, Exchange Web Services and REST API knowhow is advantageous
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is a plus
- Supporting the current Messaging team in delivering Office 365 and Exchange cloud-based as well as on-premise services
- Improving existing on premise services and contributing to cloud migration activities
- Exploring new Messaging functionalities and planning, designing, deploying them as well as providing ongoing support in order to bring value to customers
- Collaborating with other teams to activate O365 and further application integrations into the Messaging service
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland?
In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.